WordPress Training – Sydney
Our WordPress training helps people like you every day! You may have a company website that needs updating. Or need some WordPress advice on the best solutions for outdated WordPress websites, building a new one or help with websites that don’t work how you want them to! Get educated and take control of your website!
1 on 1 WordPress Training
Our WordPress training is for people or businesses who have an existing WordPress website, that need to update content or add complex features including plugins and more. All you need to do is send us a list of tasks you wish to cover. Then we tailor the training to suit what you need to learn in your WordPress website.
The training rate is $170 per hour (one person)
Face to face WordPress training in Sydney must be booked with a minimum of 2 hours. This training is also available online via Skype or Teams share screen. Minimum time – 1 hour.
- We teach a lot of small businesses and companies how to edit and manage their WordPress websites.
- Clients who want to make small changes, which can be completed in the training session.
- Our clients walk away with new skills and confidence to update their sites ongoing.
- Sometimes clients want help with setting up a basic site or adding plugins, images, pages, posts.
- Our WordPress training is great for any person who wants to learn beginners to advanced WordPress.
Our WordPress training is suited to:
- Managers or staff of a company website.
- Website owners.
- Small business.
- Graphic designers.
- A complete beginner.
- WordPress developers.
- Confident WordPress users.
This training is also available as a WordPress online course.
- You must have the login for your WordPress site.
- We may also request your hosting login.
- Questions you would like to cover.
Having your hosting login is important just in case we need to help you update the site. Without the hosting login, we can’t help you update any plugins or themes. Or add any files to the server if we need to. Please check all your logins work.
Yes. We have helped many startups set up a small site in a few hours. Often they may have a follow up session either face to face or online.
- We can teach both WordPress.com or WordPress.org.
- With our 1 on 1 training, we can help you choose a theme – free or paid. And then show you how to populate it.
If you want a more advanced WordPress course, try our Build your own WordPress Website course
WordPress Short Course
Learn wordpress in 1 day with our WordPress short course for beginners. Learn to build a basic WordPress website from scratch including plugins, themes, pages, widgets, a blog and more. In addition, learn about Google and how to market your website to the search engines.
The training cost is $595 for one person only.
Some people don’t learn well in a group, so prefer to have the 1 on 1 attention. You can ask as many questions as you like and not feel pressured to keep up with the rest of the class. This is also available as a WordPress online course.
This is a beginners WordPress course, that gives you a detailed overview of all the features you need to build and manage a WordPress site.
It’s suitable for;
- Employees who need to learn WordPress for a new job
- Small businesses
- Graphic designers
Basically for anyone you needs to learn WordPress fast!
- 4 weeks of free support via email *conditions apply.
- Access to the test website for you to practice using WordPress.
- A comprehensive 80-paged WordPress Guide developed by Let’s Build a Website. Which is updated regularly.
- Google/SEO tips – to help the search engines see and rank your site better.
- Yes, you can.
- However, we do follow a structured course.
- Due to time restrictions, we can only create a basic website.
- If you need help building a professional business site which is outside our WordPress course outline then the Build your own WordPress Website Course may be a better option for you.
Setting up on your own domain name
- If you want to set up the website on your own domain, you need to buy your domain and hosting before the course (with our guidance).
- If you are learning WordPress for your job or for yourself, we provide a test site for you to work on if required.
Online WordPress Training
Learning WordPress online is a great option if you work full-time and cannot attend training in an office. Many people prefer this, as they don’t have to leave their office or home. Especially mums with kids at home!!
WordPress Online training allows us to teach people in remote areas to learn WordPress.
The training rate is $170 per hour
Business hours – 9-5PM
You need to book a minimum of 1 hour.
*Any extra time will be charged at $85 per 30 minutes.
After hours – $190 p/h
It’s perfect for time-poor people who can’t attend face to face training. Great for mums or full-time workers. Great for anyone who doesn’t want to leave their home or office.
Build your own Website
Build a WordPress Website Course
Are you looking for a WordPress development course to help you build a website for your business? In this course we can help you build a professional WordPress website!
You will receive some awesome resources including;
- One of the most popular WordPress themes on the market – DIVI from Elegant Themes.
- Divi is worth over $130 AUD, which includes over 250 free templates.
- An up to date WordPress guide – worth over $100 AUD.
- Free online videos from Elegant themes.
- Resources to help you build your website.
This WordPress development course is suitable for anyone who wants to build a WordPress website for a business or startup. It’s also great if you have an old website that’s in desperate need of a redesign.
It’s the perfect solution for startups & small business.
- Giving you full control over your website & ongoing costs.
- We teach a lot of small businesses who have had a website built by someone else and can’t edit the site.
- So we rebuild the site in a WordPress theme that allows them to edit the site themselves.
- Saving valuable time and money.
This WordPress course has 2 options.
$990 – for 5+ pages, basic site.
$1400.00 – for 10 + pages and a more complex site with advanced features.
Clients come to us to build their own website for a few reasons.
1. To get the results you want
One of the most common reasons, is that clients have had a website built before and never got the results they wanted. Paying out a lot of money and not getting what you want is devastating for any small business.
Most businesses when starting out just don’t have a huge budget to pay a web designer. At least with a course there are no hidden expenses.
3. Don’t want to outsource
Outsourcing a website can be a very daunting process and often doesn’t end well. Especially if you know nothing about web design. Doing a course allows transparency, as you are present throughout the entire training and have your say in what gets done.
3. Learn to manage and edit
- Many clients want to learn all about WordPress and how to edit their site ongoing.
- Not only to save money but to save the delays in waiting for a developer to help them.
- We hear this time and time again, that developers often take weeks before they even respond to a client’s request for support.
- And then pay a small fortune for something simple that they could have done themselves, if they knew how.
This WordPress development course not only gives you the ability to build your own WordPress site but gives business owners control over their website.