Our WordPress Support can Help you!
Let’s Build a Website offers WordPress help & support for WordPress website’s in Sydney & Australia wide.
We also offer WordPress maintenance packages to help you keep your site up to date and help with issues you might run into.
If you would like personal training then view our WordPress Training.
Our support can be invaluable if your time is limited.
What may take you weeks to research and fix – won’t take us WordPress experts any time at all.
All we need is a list of the WordPress issues or fixes you need and we can help!
Our WordPress Support may include but is not limited to the following
Install WordPress on your domain.
Change site colors and fonts.
Set up Social Media.
Set up sliders with images.
Help increase the speed of your website.
Edit your images for fast loading pages [SEO].
Install and set up complex plugins.
Set up a Blog and give you instructions on how to use it.
Change your theme to a new one for around $795.
Update WordPress to keep it safe from hackers.
Update plugins and your theme without breaking the site.
Check for out dated plugins and replace them with new ones.
Fix broken themes, that maybe causing performance issues.
Modify the look of your current theme.
Add YouTube Videos.
Set up page layouts.
Make your website mobile friendly.
Set up forms e.g. donations, customers details.
Set up a shop with the Woocommerce plugin.
Give you instructions on how to add products.
Set up complex shipping for local and overseas.
Move your website to another web host.
Check your site has been set up properly for Google.
Set up automatic backups for your website.
Set up security to prevent your website from being hacked.
Get rid of spam comments forever.
Fix a hacked website from a backup file.
What is the Process for WordPress Support?
- Call us or send us an enquiry below.
- Briefly outline what you need to us to do.
- We will either call you or email you with questions.
- We will fix your WordPress issues or provide support where needed.
- When we are finised, we will get you to check our work.
- Once finalised, then we will invoice you.
- We will require a small deposit up front before starting the job.
- If you would like us to support you via Skype.
- Call us or send us an enquiry.
- Briefly outline what you need to cover.
- We will organise a date and time.
- The training /support will be done with you.
- You will be invoiced before the Skype support.
- And we require payment before the Skype session.
Face to Face WordPress Training
If you would like face to face WordPress Training, click here to view our WordPress Training packages.
WordPress Support Pricing
- We prefer to quote per job NOT per hour.
- Send an
enquirybelow to get a quote.
We do this support by Skype share screen.
- The rate is $95 p/h.
- With a minimum of 1 hour.
Face to Face Support
This WordPress support is completed face to face at one of our training venues.
- $110 p/h
- With a minimum of 2 hours
Click here for more information about our face to face WordPress Training.
- The quote is approved by you.
- We will require a deposit or full payment.
- The work is completed by us.
- Once the job is
finalised, we send you the balance of the payment required.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer only.
- Once the hours are confirmed.
- We will send you an invoice.
- This must be paid before your Skype support.
- Any extra time after the original hours confirmed.
- Will be paid by you after the support in half-hour increments.
Some of our Clients
Our Maintenance Packages
Basic WordPress Maintenance – $49 p/m
This monthly maintenance package includes;
- Updating WordPress.
This is very important, to keep your website functioning properly and safe from hackers.
- Updating all Plugins. This is also very important for keeping your website safe from hackers and functioning properly.
- Updating your theme.
We will advise you if your theme needs changing if it is old or out of date. Some themes become obsolete, as the developing gives up on keeping them up to date with WordPress. These themes become un-compatible with WordPress eventually and will break your website.
So we also monitor this.
- Changing theme [if required] – depending on how big your website is, but we can usually change over the theme for approximately $795.
- Check plugins for compatibility issues.
- Monitor plugins.
We will check that your plugins are all compatible with WordPress and will advise if they need replacing due to been very old.
Plugins will break your site, if they are not up to date with the latest version of WordPress. Some developers give up making a plugin because they are not making any money off them. Hence they become incompatible with WordPress and your website.
- Monitor speed.
We make sure the speed of your website is around 2-3 seconds. We do a monthly test and will advise if the speed needs fixing.
Intermediate WordPress Maintenance – $99 p/m
This monthly package includes;
All of the above plus 60 minutes of free support. If you need help with performing basic edits on your site, or need something fixed. We offer 60 minutes of free support.
Advanced WordPress Maintenance – $199 p/m
This monthly package includes;
All of the above plus 2 hours of free support. If you need help with performing basic edits on your site, or need something fixed. We offer 60 minutes of free support.
This may include;
- Adding pages.
- Formatting copy – with images, headings, links.
- Adding a blog post.
- Create a page layout.
- Setting up a plugin.
- Optimising an image, so the page loads quickly for the user and Search Engines.
- Adding a YouTube video.
- Adding products to Woo-commerce.
Click here for more information about our WordPress maintenance packages.
Contact us below for a chat about our WordPress support.
Office Locations: Sydney, Pyrmont & Northern Beaches.