..We love web design..
We take pride in creating professional, responsive websites.
We specialise in small business to advanced WordPress development in Sydney.
We also offer training to show you how to use your WordPress website.
One Page Website
Have a business Idea?
Need an online presence.
Not quite ready for a full website.
Want to collect emails for marketing.
Need time to market your idea.
You just need one page to get started.
You are restricted by budget.
Need help with hosting & domain.
We can help you get started.
Starting a business?
Need a website fast.
A professional website.
Mobile & Google Friendly
Only have a small budget.
About 10 pages to start.
With a unique email address.
Need some training for edits.
Built by a local web designer.
Small Business Website
Do you need the following?
A re-design of your website.
Mobile friendly website.
Content Management System.
Your site converted to WordPress.
You need to add more features.
Like; Mailchimp, landings pages.
A membership/client portal.
Events management system.
Ecommerce Website Design
eCommerce built into your website.
An eCommerce shop with shipping.
A travel that sells travel deals.
A business directory website.
Paid and free eCommerce options.
A retail shop to sell products.
Surf brand to sell boards and surfwear.
You want sell jewelry and accessories.
What is the process for Web Design?
The Web Design Process
All websites are different, so prices will vary depending on what you need. That’s why it is very important to state your budget, so we are aware of what you can spend to get your website online and maximise the end result.
Step 1 - Do you have a domain name?
- A domain name is the name of your website.
- This can be the same as your business name [if you have one].
- You need to choose a domain name.
- You need to search for a domain name to make sure it is available for purchase.
- This is a personal choice we cannot do this for you.
- Here are some websites you can search with.
Step 2 - Think about pages & copy
Think about your content
- Decide how many pages you need [to start with].
- You can always add more later.
- We use WordPress so it is easy to add more pages.
- WordPress allows unlimited pages.
- Have you got your copy ready.
- Will you write this or have someone else write in for you.
- You need to think about this and start getting it organised.
- We do have a copywriter available if you need one.
- But this will depend on your budget and your time.
- Images can make or break a website.
- We only accept professional looking images.
- Do you have good quality images?
- If not, we can source images for you.
- Just let us know.
- Do you have a logo?
- If not, we have a logo designer.
- OR we can give you a list of websites to help.
- Again this depends on your budget.
- If you want us to design your logo, just let us know.
- Do you want to show videos in your website?
- YouTube is the best way to do this.
- It is the second biggest search engine.
- It is owned by Google.
- Its easy to use and set up a YouTube channel for your business.
- YouTube allows you to share your videos on Social Media.
- It loads your video from YouTube and not your website.
- Which is better, as it will keep your pages loading quicker.
- Google loves this!
- We recommend every website has a blog.
- Because it adds fresh content to your site.
- Adding new and unique content is good for your visitors.
- It keeps your site fresh and active.
- Google and other search engines loves this.
Step 3 - Think about design ideas
Think about the look of the website
- Some people have a clear idea of what they want.
- Some people don’t have a clue.
- The best thing to do is go to Google and have a look at other websites.
- Using these websites as a guide only.
- Never copy content or images.
- ALWAYS think about your customer / visitor NOT about what you want.
- Think about the needs of your customers.
- Copy the website link [URL] you like and send them to us.
- This will help us know what colors, layouts and design ideas you have in mind.
Step 4 - How will you market your website
- We offer SEO or search engine optimisation.
- This allows the search engines to see and rank your site.
- Think about your budget for marketing.
- We can do your SEO or you can do our SEO training.
- If you have the budget, we can offer Google Adwords and organic SEO.
- We have certified Google Partners available for Adwords.
- Our SEO training can teach you how to do organic SEO.
- This may suit you when you are just starting out and don’t have huge budget.
- We can help you!
Step 5 - Contact our Sydney Web Design Services
- Fill in our web design questionnaire on the next tab.
- Provide as much detail as you can.
- This will help make the process easy for both parties.
- This will help prevent any un-expected costs.
- OR call us on – 0408 406 785.
Fill in our web design questionnaire below
This will give us a better understanding of what you need for your website.