Do you have a website but no one can find it?
Learn how to get your website found in Google with our SEO Training
We specialise in helping small to medium businesses improve their rankings in Google and other Search Engines.
We help you understand the process of Search Engine optimisation,
so you can improve your website not only Google but for your users – which is the most important factor in SEO.
If you employ someone to do SEO for you, at least you will understand what needs to be done and why.
This can help protect your business from potential scams and companies who claim to know what they are doing.
Our SEO Training is offered in your office, Neutral Bay and Pyrmont.
We Offer YOU a FREE WEBSITE Audit.
This is a 7 page report of your Website.
Learn what needs Fixing Immediately.
Get a list of Top Priority Keywords.
This is Customised Hands on Training
One on One SEO Training & Consulting.
We Work on Your Website Together.
We will Set up Google Webmaster Tools.
Add a Sitemap for Google and the User.
Set your Google my Business Page.
We Analyse many factors of your site.
Is it User Friendly? Is it Mobile Friendly?
Improve your Website’s Performance.
Learn how to Format page content.
We specialise in SEO for WordPress.
Also Wix, Weebly and HTML.
Learn what Search Engines look for.
Test the Speed of your Website.
Learn what to fix to improve Speed.
Learn to optimise your images.
Apply SEO techniques to your Website.
What We Teach You
How to make a user friendly website.
That the Search Engines will love.
How to Get more Traffic.
To Research Keywords.
About Your Competition.
On-Site and Off-Site techniques.
How to apply SEO to each page in your website.
Google my Business + Google Webmaster Tools.
Backlinks & Blogging.
Other resources & tools.
What We Give You
FREE SEO AUDIT REPORT
1 on 1 SEO Training & Consulting.
Personalised Information for your Website.
Easy to Follow Teaching Techniques
Latest Google Tips & Strategies.
TAE Certified Trainer.
12 Years Industry Experience.
60 page SEO/Google E-book [regularly updated].
Free Facebook Questions.
Send an Enquiry Below.
Our SEO Training is customised 1 on 1 sessions.
We cover all the main topics of a group SEO course but customise the information for suit your website. Therefore the training is much more than just a general overview on SEO.
We go into more detail based on your website requirements.
We help you set up crucial SEO tasks for your website.
- Setting up a Blog.
- How to research the righ keywords.
- How to format the blog page.
- Where to add the keywords.
- How to write descriptions and titles for Google.
- How to share your Blog.
This SEO training is hands on.
This is invaluable as you receive information required to improve your website for your users and the Search Engines.
SEO Training Outline
The 4 main steps
- How to create a professional user friendly website.
- Research & Choosing keywords.
- On-site (SEO) techniques.
- Off-site (SEO) techniques.
- See below for more details on each step.
Here is a basic outline of what we cover in the training:
- Not too long or complicated
- Relevant to business
- Main keyword or brand-able name
- Australian based servers
- Regular backups
- Cheap hosting versus premium hosting
- 24/7 support
- Fast servers
- Supports website software – e.g. WordPress runs better on a Linux server
- SSL for your website
- What is it and why you need it
SEM & SEO
- What is SEO
- What is SEM
- User friendly design and layout
- Appropriate typography
- Professional images
- Design consistency
- Header, footer, logo
- Contact details
- Simple navigation
- Responsive on all devices
As they say – content is KING.
- Define the purpose of your website (always from the user’s perspective)
- Unique content
- Never duplicated or copied from other websites
- Written for the user not search engines
- Contains headings (tags)
- Grammatically correct and no spelling mistakes
- Relevant Internal, external & anchor links
- Images – optimised with ALT text
- Optimised videos – YouTube, Vimeo
- A Blog
- Generic pages – Home, About, Contact
- Legal pages – Privacy, Terms
- What are keywords & why do we need them
- How to research keywords
- Long tail, variations
Google Search Results
What do they mean.
- Paid advertising
Formatting a google/user friendly Page
- Page – URLs’
- Page naming protocols
- Title Tag
- Important tips when writing the Title Tag
- How to add Title Tag
- Meta Description
- How to add Meta Description
- Where to add Keywords in content
- How to apply headings – H1-H6
- Why headings are important
- How much content to write
- Internal Links
- Anchored Links
- External Links
- Footer links
- Good looking images – not blurry, clear, professional, relevant
- Alternative text
- Image file name’s
- Optimising images
- How images influence Page Speed
- How to create a User-friendly sitemap
- How to create a Search engine friendly XML sitemap
- Submit site to Webmasters Tools
- Submit Sitemap
- Google my Business
- Google Map
- Submit site to Webmasters Tools
- Submit Sitemap
- Bing – business page
SEO plugin for wordpress
- Learn about Yoast Seo plugin for WordPress
Backlinks are like votes of your website. Learn how to create backlinks.
- Blogging – to share articles
- Promote your site in online forums and discussion lists
- Submit articles to relevant blogs
- Submit newsletter articles to relevant sites
- Become an expert in your field
- Add comments to related blogs and websites
- Bookmark your website
- Why it is good for your website
- Submitting your site to directories
- Local and global
- Get client reviews
- Google my Business
- Facebook, LinkedIn
- Local directories
Sharing on Social Media.
- Update knowledge regularly
- SEO blogs to join
Step 1 - Create a professional website
These are many factors that make a website professional
- Design and layout.
- Page formatting.
- Responsive design.
- Sidebar content e.g. testimonials and reviews.
- Credibility – via Business Awards or Customer Guarantees.
- Social media.
- Important content above the fold.
- Website software and coding.
- Web hosting – SSL.
- Domain name.
- Images, video and more…
Step 3 - On-site SEO
On-site SEO includes many factors;
On-site SEO sounds very technical right? But it’s not once you know what it means.
On-site SEO, is all the things you can do on your site (YOURSELF) to make it more user friendly hence more Google friendly.
- Writing user friendly page names.
- Formatting the right page URL or web page address.
- How many words you should have on a page (approx.).
- How to add the (meta) titles and descriptions (this sounds technical too, but its not once shown how).
- And why we add these meta tags?
- How to layout user friendly content.
- The importance of headings – H1-H6.
- Hyperlinks – how and why.
- Images – making them load quickly.
- Blog – to drive traffic to your site.
- Social Media – to share your information.
- Reviews – to create credibility.
- Website performance – for a fast website.
What we GIVE you
- We offer a FREE SEO audit for anyone who books our SEO training.
- A SEO E-Book – regularly updated.
- Knowledge that is easy to understand and apply to your website.
- An SEO Expert with over 12 years in the industry.
- Free online support via Facebook *conditions apply.
Email for more details about SEO Training.
How many people in the course?
We offer SEO Training at Neutral Bay and Pyrmont OR we can come to your office for an additional $100.
Cost, Time & Venues
1 on 1 SEO Training & Consulting Prices
$220 per session – 2 hours. Recommended with non-WordPress site.
$320 per session – 3 hours. Recommended with WordPress Website.
Our focus is on your website and how you can improve the quality and visibility for the user, hence the Search Engines.
Click here to view Google Map
Ph: 0408 406 785
We can come to your office for additional $100.*
Call: 0408 406 785
EMAIL for more details
What is a search engine?
What is a search engine?
- In layman’s terms a Search Engine is like a library.
- You search for information about a a particular topic.
- The Search Engine scans their database.
- To determine the best page to return to you in its listings.
- This training will help you understand what search engines want.
- And what you need to do on and off your website.
- To achieve the best possible results for your website.
Step 2 - Research and choosing keywords
Research and choosing keywords includes;
Researching your keywords is very important because you need to know what people are searching for.
Not knowing what they want to learn about on the Internet gives you no clues on what to have in your website.
- What are keywords and why do we need them.
- What tools to use to research keywords.
- How to analyse Google search results.
- The best keyword strategy.
- Keyword tips.
- Low and high competitive keywords.
- Short and long tail keywords.
- Market research.
- How to check out your competition.
Step 4 - Off-site SEO
Off-site SEO includes;
- Google my Business.
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Back linking.
- How to get back links.
- Online directories.
- Commenting on blog posts.
- Guest blogging.
- Social Media.
- YouTube videos.
- Client reviews (off-site).
- RSS feeds.
- Keeping up to date with SEO.
Who should do this course
- Anyone with a website.
- A business that wants to improve their Google presence.
- Our SEO training is suitable for anyone.
- You don’t need any technical skills.
- Small business owners who wants to improve the usability of their website for their visitors.
- Small business owners you want to improve their website for the search engines.
- Anyone with a website who wants to be visible on the first page in Google for their chosen keywords.
- This SEO training will teach you expert techniques to improve your visibility to the search engines.
What do I need to bring?
- Any keyword ideas you have.
- The login details to your website. This is a MUST we cannot complete the training without your login details.
- The login details to your hosting (usually cpanel).
- FTP details (very important). This is a MUST we cannot complete the training without your FTP login details.
- Your Google login if you have one. If you do not have a Google account, we can crate one in the training.
- An active email address that can be accessed from your computer or ours.
- Your laptop (if you don’t have one we can supply one).
- Wifi is supplied (make sure your computer connects to wifi).
- Pen and paper to write notes.