SEO Training / Consulting
Perfect for any business
Do you have a website but no one can find you on Google or Bing?
Our SEO training is a private 1 on 1 session, where we work on your site and SEO together. We teach you what you can do ongoing to your site to maintain your rankings. We perform live tasks on your website, for e.g. connect Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Sitemap, fix technical errors and broken links. We show you, how to research keywords, discuss backlinks and blogging. All things to help boost your rankings. Located in Neutral Bay and Pyrmont or we can come to your office in the Sydney. We specialise in SEO for WordPress. SEO via Skype is available.
Click here to view our SEO prices.
How does SEO training work?
In the training session, we
We have an SEO checklist that we go through with you.
This will tell you what you need to edit or fix
We perform a FREE SEO Audit for your site. This is a 7-page report that will indicate what needs urgent attention and will provide a list of top priority keywords you can add to your site.
This is customised hands-on SEO training for your website.
We teach you how to make your site SEO friendly.
What we do in our SEO training
You will learn how to research keywords, then add them to your pages, including meta title and descriptions. Set up and check Google Webmaster Tools, add a Sitemap for Google and the user. Set up a Google my Business page. Analyse the technical factors of your website. Is it user-friendly, is it mobile friendly? Test your website’s performance level and speed. Learn how to fix speed and performance issues. How to optimise your images and apply SEO techniques to your website. We show you how to format not only SEO friendly content but user-friendly content.
SEO Training Information
We cover all the main topics of a group SEO course but customise the information to suit your website. Therefore the training is much more than just a general overview of SEO.
We go into more detail based on your website requirements.
We help you set up crucial SEO tasks for your website.
- Setting up a Blog.
- How to research the right keywords.
- How to format the blog page.
- Where to add the keywords.
- How to write descriptions and titles for Google.
- How to share your Blog.
This SEO training is hands on.
This is invaluable as you receive information required to improve your website for your users and the Search Engines.
SEO Training Outline
- How to create a professional user-friendly website.
- Research & Choosing keywords.
- On-site (SEO) techniques.
- Off-site (SEO) techniques.
- See below for more details on each step.
Here is a basic outline of what we cover in the training:
- Not too long or complicated.
- Relevant to business.
- Main keyword or brand-able name.
- Australian based servers if possible.
- Regular backups.
- Cheap hosting versus premium hosting.
- 24/7 support.
- Fast servers.
- Supports website software – e.g. WordPress runs better on a Linux server.
- SSL for your website.
- What is it and why you need it.
SEM & SEO
- What is SEO?
- What is SEM?
- User-friendly design and layout.
- Appropriate typography.
- Professional images.
- Design consistency.
- Header, footer, logo.
- Contact details.
- Simple navigation.
- Responsive on all devices.
As they say – content is KING.
- Define the purpose of your website (always from the user’s perspective).
- Unique content.
- Never duplicated or copied from other websites.
- Written for the user, not search engines.
- Contains headings (tags).
- Grammatically correct and no spelling mistakes.
- Relevant Internal, external & anchor links.
- Images – optimised with ALT text.
- Optimised videos – YouTube, Vimeo.
- A Blog.
- Generic pages – Home, About, Contact.
- Legal pages – Privacy, Terms.
- What are keywords & why do we need them.
- How to research keywords.
- Long tail, variations.
Google Search Results
What do they mean?
- Paid advertising
Formatting a google/ user-friendly Page
- Page – URLs’.
- Page naming protocols.
- Title Tag.
- Important tips when writing the Title Tag.
- How to add Title Tag.
- Meta Description.
- How to add Meta Description.
- Where to add Keywords to content.
- How to apply headings – H1-H6.
- Why headings are important.
- How much content to write.
- Internal Links.
- Anchored Links.
- External Links.
- Footer links.
- Good looking images – not blurry, clear, professional, relevant.
- Alternative text.
- Image file names.
- Optimising images.
- How images influence Page Speed.
- How to create a User-friendly sitemap.
- How to create a Search engine friendly XML sitemap.
- Submit site to Webmasters Tools.
- Submit Sitemap.
- Google my Business.
- Google Map.
- Submit site to Webmasters Tools.
- Submit Sitemap.
- Bing – business page.
SEO plugin for WordPress
- Learn about Yoast Seo plugin for WordPress.
Backlinks are like votes on your website. Learn how to create backlinks.
- Blogging – to share articles.
- Promote your site in online forums and discussion lists.
- Submit articles to relevant blogs.
- Submit newsletter articles to relevant sites.
- Become an expert in your field.
- Add comments to related blogs and websites.
- Bookmark your website.
- Why it is good for your website.
- Submitting your site to directories.
- Local and global.
- Get client reviews.
- Google my Business.
- Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Local directories.
Sharing on Social Media.
- Update knowledge regularly.
- SEO blogs to join.
What we GIVE you
- We offer a FREE SEO audit for anyone who books our SEO training.
- A SEO E-Book – regularly updated.
- Knowledge that is easy to understand and apply to your website.
- SEO knowledge learnt since 2008.
- Free online support via Facebook *conditions apply.
Email for more details about SEO Training.
What you need to provide
- Any keyword ideas you have.
- The login details for your website. This is a MUST we cannot complete the training without your login details.
- The login details for your hosting (usually Cpanel).
- FTP details (very important). This is a MUST we cannot complete the training without your FTP login details.
- Google login if you have one. If you do not have a Google account, we can create one in the training.
- An active email address that can be accessed from your computer or ours.
- Your laptop (if you don’t have one we can supply one).
- Wifi is supplied (make sure your computer connects to wifi).
- Pen and paper to write notes.
What is a search engine?
What is a search engine?
- In layman’s terms, a Search Engine is like a library.
Yousearch for information about a particular topic.
- The Search Engine scans their database.
- Then determines the best page to display to you.
- This training will help you understand what search engines look for in a website or page.
- And what you need to do on and off your website.
- To achieve the best possible results for your website.
SEO Training Rates
SEO Training & Consulting Prices
$320 per session [3 hours]. This is a one on one hands on SEO training session.
Our focus is on your website and how you can improve the quality and usability for your visitor, hence how the Search Engines see your site, and how they will rank [list] your website in all Search Engines.
Ph: 0408 406 785
We can come to your office [CBD only] for additional $80. *Conditions apply.
Call: 0408 406 785
EMAIL for more details
Who should do this course
- Anyone with a website.
- A business that wants to improve their Google presence.
- Our SEO training is suitable for anyone.
- You don’t need any technical skills.
- Small business owners who want to improve the usability of their website for their visitors.
- Small business owners you want to improve their website for the search engines.
- Anyone with a website who wants to be visible on the first page in Google for their chosen keywords.
- This SEO training will teach you expert techniques to improve your visibility to the search engines.
How many people in this course?
Therefore only you and the trainer.
We focus only on your website.
How long will it take to see SEO results
It takes time and effort to improve your websites SEO.
If you follow our suggestions, you should see results within 3-6 months.
It will also depend on how much competition you have.
But we can give you strategies on how to get on the first page of Google even in a competitive market.
The four important SEO steps
Step 1 - Create a user friendly website
These are many factors that make a website professional
- Design and layout.
- Page formatting.
- Responsive design.
- Well written unique copy [text].
- Images and videos.
- Sidebar content e.g. recent posts and reviews.
- Footer content.
- Credibility – e.g. business awards or customer guarantees.
- A blog.
- Social media – share and follow.
- Adding important content above the fold.
- Website software and coding.
- Fast web hosting, SSL.
- Domain name.
- and more.
Step 2 - Research keywords
Researching keywords is very important because you need to know what people are searching for.
Not knowing what they want to learn about on the Internet gives you no clues on what keywords and content you need to have on your website.
The SEO training session includes the following:
- We discuss keywords and why we need them
- What tools to use to research keywords.
- How to analyse Google search results.
- The best keyword strategy.
- Keyword tips.
- Low and high competitive keywords.
- Short and long tail keywords.
- Where to add your keywords to your website.
- How many keywords to add to your pages.
- How to your competition.
Step 3 - On-site SEO
On-site SEO includes many factors:
On-site SEO sounds very technical? But it’s not once you know what it means.
On-site SEO, is all the things you can do on your website (YOURSELF) to make it more user-friendly hence more Google/Search Engine friendly.
On-site may include:
- Writing user-friendly page names.
- Formatting the right page URL or web page address.
- How many words you should have on a page (approximately).
- How to add the (meta) titles and (meta) descriptions. This may sound technical, but it’s easy to do once you are shown how.
- Why your website needs meta tags.
- How to layout and format user-friendly copy.
- The importance of headings – H1-H6.
- Keywords – where to add them and why.
- Hyperlinks – internal and external. Why and how to add links.
- Images – how to make Google see your images properly and how to edit images to make them load quickly for the user.
- Blog – to drive traffic to your site.
- Social Media – to share your information.
- How & where to add reviews – to create credibility.
- Website speed & performance – how fast your website loads in the browser and how it performs for your audience.
Step 4 - Off-site SEO
Off-site SEO includes:
- Google my Business.
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Backlinking and what is it.
- How to create backlinks.
- Online directories.
- Commenting on blog posts.
- Guest blogging.
- Social Media.
- YouTube videos.
- Client reviews (off-site).
- Keeping up to date with SEO.
If we haven’t answered all your questions please send us an email below.
What we give you
A comprehensive SEO Ebook.
FREE SEO AUDIT REPORT
The Latest Google Tips and Strategies.
TAE Certified Trainer.
15 Years Web Industry Experience.
Our SEO training requires at least 3-5 days to book in a day.
Online SEO Training
We offer online training, via Skype for people, who work full-time and cannot attend face to face training.
Skype training is available after hours. E.g Saturdays and weeknights. Enquire here.
What payment methods do you accept?
All students will be sent an invoice at the time of the booking. Payment is by bank transfer. In special cases we accept PayPal.
Is there after course support?
We offer support at affordable rates for people who book this training to help them build and maintain their SEO ongoing.
What are the training times?
Can I do this on the weekend?
Yes. Saturdays only.
“Jodi is absolutely wonderful to work with and a true professional.”
Click here to read more Google reviews.