SEO Training Sydney
Our SEO training is perfect for a small business who needs to get their website ranking with minimal cost.
Everyone’s website is different, that’s why we prefer to teach our SEO one on one. We apply SEO techniques immediately to your site and perform live tasks like connecting Google Analytics, Google Console & more.
In this hands-on Google/SEO training course, you will learn how to find the best keywords, write a blog, format SEO content, fix speed issues, create backlinks. We also give you free resources to get you started & on your way to SEO success!
How does this SEO course work?
The First Step
The first thing we do is analyse your website with our SEO checklist. As a result, this will tell us what needs fixing immediately. Time permitting, we can usually fix minor issues in the workshop. Then, if you use WordPress we will install and set up a popular SEO plugin (Yoast) to guide you step by step.
The Second Step
We will show you how to research the best keywords with some free tools, and where to add these in your pages. Including the meta title and description. Then, we will demonstrate how to format not only SEO friendly content but most importantly user-friendly content.
A crucial part of SEO is to monitor your site. So we connect Google Console to your website to analyse any technical issues. Then, we test your website’s performance and speed. Plus, we show you how to fix speed issues including; how to optimise your images.
We perform a FREE SEO Audit for your site. Which is a 7-page report that indicates what needs urgent attention. Additionally, it will list the top priority keywords you can add to your site.
Not only is this a customised hands-on SEO workshop, but also gives you valuable resources to improve your SEO ongoing.
4 Important Steps to SEO Success
Go through these questions and check them against your website.
- Do you have a user-friendly design and layout?
- Is your page content formatted in a way that the users can understand? Is it scannable for easy reading?
- Is your website mobile responsive? Meaning, it looks good on all mobile devices.
- Is your main navigation logical and easy to follow? Are all your important pages in the main menu?
- Are your pages all interlinking? Meaning if a user is on one page, can they get to another relevant service easily?
- Or do they have to go searching?
- Do you have unique, well-written copy [text]? Not copied from any other website?
- Have you included images and videos to make the site visually appealing?
- Do you have sidebar content so users can find content easily? For e.g. recent posts and reviews.
- Have you added important content for your footer? For e.g. Social Media, legal pages, business awards or customer guarantees.
- Are you writing a blog to add fresh content and bring new traffic?
- Social media is so important to make people aware of your business. Have you got any set up?
- Is your important content above the fold?
- Is your website free from technical or coding errors as this can affect performance and speed?
- Who is hosting your website? Are they fast, and do they have good support?
- Do you have an SSL certificate for security and speed?
Make sure your website includes all these important elements.
Researching keywords is very important because you need to know what people are searching for.
Not knowing what they want gives you no clues to what keywords and content you need to have on your website.
The SEO training session includes the following:
- Why keywords are needed?
- What tools to use to research keywords.
- How to analyse Google search results.
- The best keyword strategy.
- Keyword tips.
- Low and high competitive keywords.
- Short and long-tailed keywords.
- How to analyse your competition.
- Keyword do’s and don’ts.
On-site SEO sounds very technical. But it’s not once you know what it means. It is simply, all the things you can do on your website (YOURSELF) to make it more user-friendly hence more Google/Search Engine friendly.
On-site SEO may include:
- Writing user-friendly page names.
- Formatting the right page URL or web page address.
- How many words you should have on a page (approximately).
- How to add the (meta) titles and (meta) descriptions.
- Why your website needs meta tags.
- How to layout and format user-friendly copy.
- The importance of heading tags – H1-H6.
- Keywords – where to add them and why.
- Hyperlinks – internal and external. Why and how to add links.
- Images – how to make Google see your images properly and how to edit images to make them load quickly for the user.
- A Blog – to drive traffic to your site.
- Social Media – to share your information.
- How & where to add reviews – to create credibility.
- Website speed & performance – how fast your website loads in the browser and how it performs for your audience.
SEO Training & Consulting Prices
$450 per session [3 hours] for one person.
Additional people are $120 each.
This is a one on one SEO training session. This is NOT a group course. We work on your site in the session.
We specialise in WordPress Websites but are also experts in HTML and Wix.
Our focus is on your website and how you can improve the quality and usability for your visitor, hence how the Search Engines see your site, and how they will rank [list] your website in all Search Engines.
Pyrmont, Sydney CBD, Inner West, Hornsby, Balgowlah, Ryde, North Sydney, North Shore, Western Sydney, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches.