QF Deli is a renowned food stores in Westfields Warringah Mall, Brookvale. Michael from QF Deli set his site up on WordPress.com and was having issues with sorting out the hosting and domain name.
We helped him move the site from WordPress.com to WordPress.org. As there are more benefits to WordPress.org. You get more themes and plugins to expand your website.
What was covered in our WordPress Help and Support
- Michael set up a website in WordPress.com – with the URL name – qfdeli.wordpress.com
- He also bought hosting with netregistry.com.au and domain name – www.qfdeli.com.au
- www.qfdeli.com.au – is where he wanted the website to be.
- In Google it was going to the qfdeli.wordpress.com
- This was very confusing for everyone.
- So what we did was fix this issue.
What we did:
- Export his pages from qfdeli.wordpress.com
- Then imported them into the correct domain – www.qfdeli.com.au
- Then recreated the same layout for all page.
- We kept the design similar to what Michael had already set up.
- Using the Divi theme, as it is very flexible with layout.
- We embedded a PDF of his cafe menu – www.qfdeli.com.au/cafe-menu
- Allowing the customer to view the cafe menu straight away without needing to download it.
- Contact details are crucial for all websites and need to be clearly visible.
- We added his contact details to the top of the website.
- And also added a contact form & details which looks professional.
- Michael is still to add more content and products to the website.
- At least it’s now up and running and there is no issues trying to identify which website belongs to his business now in Google.
- Which is the most important thing.
We look forward to seeing the end result.
Click the link for more information about our WordPress Support.
Check out the website – www.qfdeli.com.au
Written by Jodi Allbon 2017.