How does a WordPress website help to make your website Google friendly?
Learn a some free SEO tips from Googles Matt Cutts on how to make your website Google friendly!
- WordPress has in built areas to help make your website Google friendly
- Did you know 94% of Australians use Google to search for what they want!
- WordPress can create Search Engine friendly URLs or page names that helps make your website Google friendly
- WordPress adds heading tags automatically to each page or post which helps with Search Engine Optimisation – making your website Google friendly
- You can add heading tags in the WordPress text editor which also helps with Search Engine Optimisation
- Including keywords in your Post Categories will help make your website Google friendly!
- Also adding keywords to your Post Tags is beneficial
- There are many FREE WordPress SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) plugins you can choose from to add to your WordPress website
Check out these YouTube videos to get some free SEO tips from Google’s “Matt Cutts”
18 Aug 2011
25 April 2011
25 June 2008
6 December 2007